Sunday, March 4, 2012

RAK & Birthday Goodies

My sweet friend, Anessa, sent a crazy cool ice cream scoop and 2 very large padded envelopes full of paper to me some time back and I've neglected to blog about it and I feel just terrible.
She also sent 3 replacement blades for my Cameo for my birthday and included this very special birthday card. She has the best embellies!

If you haven't visited her blog, you simply must. She's talented, smart, witty, and just about the kindest person there is.
And, Allison sent this lovely card and cute stamp set as well. She really knows how to work with Bacic Grey's papers, I am so intimidated with them. You can find Allison's amazing work here.
It seems like all this stuff arrives right when I need it most. It's been pretty crazy here for a few months and it's finally starting to even out. So thanks for thinking of me ladies, it means more to me than I can tell you.

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Well, my sweetest, most helpful friend ever, you are absolutely welcome! I just wish I could send more!!!!

ShareThis