Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sending You a Smile

It's Thursday, so we have another sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS51. I loved the large oval panel and knew I wanted to use some Easter egg die cuts. I also wanted to use the new papers found in the Spreading Spring Cheer pack, so colorful and bright.
I colored the sentiment and flower found in the new Spring is Here digital stamp set. The last things I added were a little cloud die cut and some tufts of grass.
Be sure to check out the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch for yourself and to see even more inspiring deisgns from the rest of the Design Team. You can also check out the newly released products here.

2 comments:

Danni said...

The perfect spring card! Fabulous!

alienanessa said...

Man, that is SO perfectly springy! Just love how you did that whole oval sentiment panel!!!

ShareThis