Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Treat Boxes for Easter



I have been itching to make some treat boxes for Easter; I will do several of these for the folks at work. I need to get ahead, obviously, because I can feel the holiday sneaking up on me already.



I used some really pretty paper from Echo Park for these boxes, I was able to cut both of them from 1 12x12 sheet. Probably could've cut a few more things with it, but instead I just made the appropriate snips and will use them as scraps.



The nuggets candies were wrapped with digital paper from Sheri K Designs; love the bold colors used with the classic patterns. I think these colors are just perfect for Easter.



Both boxes were purchased in the Silhouette Store.




2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the covered nuggets and the chevron goodie boxes!!!

alienanessa said...

These are soooo great!! Can't wait to cut treat boxes!!

ShareThis