Monday, April 23, 2012

Live Well

The 4th Viva la Verve sketch is an interesting one and I knew exactly what I wanted to do; I also wanted to use the colors in this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe, PDCC128. They are scrumptious, don't you agree?!
Kerri Bradford has these super cool cutting files and one of the kits I bought happened to have a chevron pattern included. I just ungrouped the pattern and chose the bits I needed for my card front.
I placed raspberry dp under the card front so that it could peek out of the chevron cutouts. The image and sentiment are from Verve's Great Friend set; the tiny little polka dot flower center is from Verve's Petals and Stems set.

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

WOW are those colors awesome!! Absolutely spectacular, that's for sure. To me, based on where you placed the sentiment, it's as though the chevrons are suggesting that we live well, moving forward, like there's forward motion. Again, what great colors!!

ShareThis