Monday, April 16, 2012

One in a Million

With Teacher Appreciation Week quickly approaching, I decided this week I will be making some goodies for Cody's teacher. And, MFT is hosting their Guest Designer challenge with the theme of Be a Teacher's Pet. Well, here is the card I made to go with all the goodies I put together over the weekend.
The card itself is a folder, it's so stinkin' cute. I used some fun papers from American Crafts to decorate the front of the folder; these papers match everything else I made for the challenge. *I'll be sharing them once I pick up a few things I forgot at the store. The scallops were made using the Simply Scallops Edge Die-Namics.
The image is from Pure Innocence Out on a Limb; she was colored to match the papers and then adhered to the scalloped circle. I'm not sure which set the sentiment is from.
The inside of the folder was decorated very simply with a sheet of cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot using the Notebook Edge die to make a very realiztic sheet of paper.
The sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental about Teaching; a great set to make anything for a teacher.
I even used a sketch from MFT, MFTWSC66. Super fun!

2 comments:

alienanessa said...

OMG that folder card is wonderful! Great job on the image! Can't wait to see what all you put together!

Danni said...

Sooo super sweet!

ShareThis