Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Seed Packets



I typically buy hanging flower baskets for Mother's Day gifts. I plan to put these cute little seed packets in each basket this year.

I die cut the seed packet on my Cameo and then used PTI's Garden Variety set & matching die for the seed packet frame and wording. I pop dotted the frame itself, teh insert is just glued to the seed packet. The little tiny price tag was stamped onto light blue cardstock and then punched with a 1/2" circle punch, adhered with pop dots.

I stamped a different flower from PTI's Year of Flowers Mini set and then overstamped with Background Basics: Text in a light tan ink.

I die cut the gardening tools and stamped with brown and grey inks, adhering to the frame with pop dots.

The outside of the seed packet was stamped with PTI's Background Basics: Newsprint in VersaMark to look a little aged, vintage. I don't do vintage well, but I do love the look.


2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Ok, those packets are perfectly done, jeepers!! You did theee most amazing job on those, they're phenomenal!!

~amy~ said...

These are wonderful!!

ShareThis