Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teacher's Pet

This is my entry for MFT's Guest Designer challenge for the month of May. I created a desk set for Cody's teacher to include everything from tissues to candy. The top of the desk organizer was decorated with the Flower Trio Die-Namics as well as a sentiment from Essential Sentiments.


The notepad holds some note paper, I just stamped the first piece and tied it with some ribbon. Sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental about Teaching.



This is a template from My Time Made Easy called Keep It; it holds the pack of 6 cards/ envelopes, some index cards with File Folder separators, and some envelope seals bearing his teacher's initials using the Wendy Alphabet.



This is the set of 6 cards with envelopes. There are 2 each of 3 designs with the same sketch- just different papers and greetings. Sentiments and images from Framed Greetings.


This was a huge hit at my office. The loopy blooms were placed on the end of the pencil at the base of the metal band. The pencil cup was covered and then decoarted with the Simply Scallop Die-Namics, Framed Greetings Die-Namics, and a sentiment from Clearly Sentimental about Teaching.


Next up is a 3-drawer unit that I filled with staples, binder clips, and colored paper clips.


Then, we have this super cute candy dispenser that has some colorful hard candies housed inside.


And, lastly, there is the super cute tissue box decorated with Framed Greetings and with the sentiment from a set I can't find on their site. It's older so it may be retired.



This concludes my entry. All the boxes were purchased in the Silhouette Store and cut with my Silhouette with the exception of the Keep It Template and File Folders which are from My Time Made Easy.


4 comments:

Tangii said...

This is fabulously amazing!!!! Wowzers girl!!!! I don't think I'm entering anymore because you totally rocked this!!!!

Danni said...

Wow!!! This is fabulous!! Wow!! You so rock!

alienanessa said...

Jeepers creepers, I am in total awe of this!!! I just keep scrolling up and down to look at everything you did. If you aren't astronomically proud of yourself, then there's something wrong!! These'll end up blowing that teacher away!

Debbie Carriere said...

These are amazing!!! LOVE the pencils and card box!!

ShareThis