Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thank You Berry Much

It's Thursday and that means we have another sketch challenge from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS58.

I grabbed the fun paper pack Spreading Spring Cheer, for my card today. I love the brights, expecially since it's been so rainy and overcast here as of late. The image and sentiment are from Well Preserved; such fun images in this set.

Be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy blog to see inspiration from the rest of the design team and to see how you can win prizes just by playing along.


6 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Tina! Thanks for the sweet comment on my "sweet as honey" card on SCS. This card is adorable...I love the play on words! I really like your style, I am a new follower!

~amy~ said...

I love this berry much:) Happy Friday!

alienanessa said...

Holy moses, I don't know how you could have chosen better colors!! Everything is perfect!

Becky G said...

Great card, Tina! Love the colors! They're so fun and bright!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet card Tina. The bright colors are sooo happy.

Cat said...

Such bright, happy, and pretty colors! I love it!

ShareThis