Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Box of Notes

I needed a way to box up a st of large post-its for a Mother's Day gift for my sister-in-law. I alsolutely love Echo Park's This & That: Graceful collection and the floral sheet in particular. So bold and colorful.

I decided on this pizza box, cutting the bottom out with some textured (orange peel) green cardstock and the top with the Echo Park paper.

The top was just decorated with an accordion flower, a flourish and some gems. The sentiment is from PTI.
I just put the pack of three post-its in the box after tying them with sheer ribbon.

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Well lady, it's perfect!! Just love that awesome green swirl! You do realize that you create things that nobody else does!!???? So is it really any wonder that you're on so many DTs??!!

ShareThis