Monday, May 28, 2012

Forever in Our Hearts

I immediately loved the sketch at the clean&simple blog, FTL192. I even knew what I wanted to use for it, such a welcome surprise.
The papers are We R Memory Keepers Red, White & Blue; I have to say that I loved this pack of papers. It's one of my first times using this brand, the papers are thick and of great quality. Much like the rest of you, I dislike thin, flimsy papers. Plus, the designs in this pack are fantastic.
The sentiment is from Verve, Forever in Out Hearts set (I belive that the name). I'd look it up, but I am having terrible issues with my satellite internet service. I never know when it's going to drop the page and everything takes forever to load. Hoping it gets repaired tomorrow!

3 comments:

Cindy Coutts said...

This is very cool Tina. Perfect take on the sketch and papers. Love that star!

~amy~ said...

FAB card Chickie.

alienanessa said...

Man, that is awesome! Totally love the papers, that sentiment panel, and that star...be willing to bet you made that yourself too???!!!

ShareThis