Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life is Good


I pulled out some Studio Calico goodness for this week's Viva la Verve sketch, this pack is called Abroad. Naturally, it's about traveling; and with graduations coming up, I thought I might get a few cards made up within that theme.
The circular pattern is from from Hero Arts/ Studio Calico and the rest of the images and sentiment are from Verve. I wanted the image panel to look collage-y, hopefully I succeeded.
I sprayed the doily with some Mr Huey spray in Classic Tan for a touch of age.

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Well bless your pea-pickin' heart!! I have all these great SEI travel papers and Life is Good would be perfect for travel papers! For me I would take it to mean that life is good no matter where you are {or it CAN be} or where you go.

ShareThis