Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Card Holder

Be sure to check out this post for your chance to win a $20 GC to StopandScrap. You have until Sunday, May 13th to get entered!!
This is the gift card holder I made to give to my Mom for Mother's Day this year. She got a Nook Color earlier in the year and I plan on getting her a B&N gift card so she can add more books to her library. This is the card that will accompany her gift.
I used Webster's Pages paper again, the Sunday Picnic & Everyday Poetry pack. I decorated the flap with some ribbon and an image & sentiment from Verve.

I wanted to show the inside, but at the time of the photo, I didn't have the gift card purchased yet. So, just imagine you see it instead of Cody's GameStop Rewards card. LOL
The gift card template was a download from the Silhouette Store.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

very pretty card and I love cards that hold gift cards, Sarah

alienanessa said...

Awwwwwwwwwww-some!! Until I read your last paragraph, hehehehehehe, I was thinking "wow, her mom likes Gamestop? Well, I do for the Wii games, so why not??!!" ;->

Waseem said...

Very pretty card and the card holder..i would like to keep it in mind and will use when i have to design Gift Card envelopes.

ShareThis