Monday, May 21, 2012

Reach For The Sky!

My nephew's High School graduation is on Friday night; so proud of you Nick!
I was going to make his card and gift card to match his school colors, but saw this super cute paper from Echo Park and decided otherwise.
I used the Mojo Monday 241 sketch and immediately thought to use PTI's Up Up & Away set along with a sentiment. I used Echo Park's This & That: Charming for the background paper as well as the patterns for the balloons. I just stamped with outlines over the top and called it done.
The gift card holder was cut with my Cameo using the same Echo Park papers, just the 12x12 version instead of the 6x6 card size version and some cardstock. The stamps on the gift card are Hero Arts/ Studio Calico....love them! I even spritzed some Mr Huey spray in Classic Tan on the circle and I love the look. Then, I clear embossed the sentiment making it look super special. Of course, I am pretty sure Nick won't spend much time admiring the outside once he sees what's inside. LOL
The last few things I added were some ribbon and BG magnets as a closure.

3 comments:

Cindy Coutts said...

GREAT colors and sketch Tina. Love this. Perfect use of DP too!

~amy~ said...

awesome...love your choice of papers/colors!

alienanessa said...

Holy moses!!! Perfectly awesome, and you just made them look so, so fun!!

ShareThis