Thursday, May 10, 2012

Seas the Day

Be sure to check out this post for your chance to win a $20 GC to StopandScrap. You have until Sunday, May 13th to get entered!!
This week's sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS60, is fun.
I knew I wanted to use some of the new papers and images from My Time Made Easy to make my card today. I also wanted to try out the Print & Cut feature on my Cameo. I took a class a few weeks ago and thought now would be the time to apply my new knowledge to help me craft smarter & easier. I was successful and am totally proud of myself.

So, the image is from Seas the Day, sentiment from the Seas the Day sentiment set. I love the images from the set.

The papers are from the Bold Boys pack, I really like the navy/ gold combination found in the plaid paper. So masculine and strong.
Head on over to the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch as well as inspiration from my DT sisters. You can also find all the details on how you can win a huge prize pack just by playing along with us.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Tina, your card is so stinkin' cute! I'm going to have to make a card using this stamp set. You rocked the sketch!

~amy~ said...

Love it...fab sentiment!

Melissa Craig said...

Tina your card is awesome! I love the sail on the sailboat. So fun.

Sarah said...

cute guy card and the phrase is adorable, Sarah

alienanessa said...

Well, the colors of the papers you chose are great, and where do I begin singin' the praises of that boat's awesome sail???!!!

ShareThis