Monday, May 14, 2012

Watch What Happens

After the weekend I had- I don't want to talk about it!- I needed some bright, fun colors to cheer me up. I also wanted to use the Viva la Verve sketch, it's a fun one!

I started with this fun paper from Echo Park called Hello Summer. You can find it at StopandScrap. They also have the matching brad assortment pack; I used a cute yellow brad for the center of my accordion flower.
I don't know if you've taken the opportunity yet to check out all the new release pre-orders in the StopandScrap store; you really need to. Lots of goodness coming soon from Graphic 45, Crate Paper, October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, and many more!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I hope you had a good Mother's Day....Love your card! Happy Monday!

alienanessa said...

OMG this is awesome. I just really love that orange piece with the inverse arrow pointing toward the sentiment! Those papers are stupendous, how perfect for this wonderful card!!

ShareThis