Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wish Big

I have decided to enter this into MFT's Guest Designer challenge for June. This month they had a sketch challenge, those are my favorite.

I used two MFT PI sets, Being Cute is What I Do and Believe in Magic. I paired the image with some papers from Echo Park's Hello Summer pad. My how I love this paper, so sunny, bright, and cheerful. I colored the image with copics to match the paper; paper piecing the pants.

I also added in some die-namics: the Jumbo RicRac die was used for the two strips on the sketch, the Rolled Flower die with leaves from the Flower Trio & Leaf Trio die. I also added a small butterfly using Butterfly Die-Namics.



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely adorable!

Tangii said...

Tina she is just precious!! Love those colors! and your coloring looks awesome :) Hope you're having a great week!

alienanessa said...

Yeesh!! First of all, the black mats make this eyecatching! Next, the papers are superb, so HAPPY and pretty, then the image is beyond adorable, I loove it! And that flower, you must have mastered those, they look so perfect!

ShareThis