Thursday, May 24, 2012

You Are Fabulous!

This week we have a square sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS62, and it's a great one. Thanks Tangii! *wink*

I grabbed my beloved Spreading Spring Cheer paper, the flowers are from Sensational Stems and the sentiment is from Sensational Sentiments. I stamped my flowers to match the paper, aren't they adorable?!

Be sure to visit the My Time Made Easy blog to see the sketch for yourself and to see even more inspiring designs from the rest of the designers. I hope you find time to use the sketch; if you do, please link it up on the My Time Made Easy blog so we can take a look. You'll also want to read about how you can win this month's prize pack.

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Jeepers, those colors are wonderful! And the sentiment with those gorgeous flowers...wowza!

ShareThis