Thursday, June 7, 2012

Chirp Up!

We're doing a review of sketches for this week's My Time Made Easy challenge, MTMEPPS64. We're reviewing sketches MTMEPPS34 through MTMEPPS40; so just choose your favorite and link it up on the My Time Made Easy blog.
I chose sketch MTMEPPS39; it's perfect for a quick and simple card. Plus, there's lots of opportunity to embellish.
I used a few images and sentiment from Swinging Silhouettes; I love the branch image and those super cute flowers. The fonts are pretty playful and are a contrast to the papers I used. Both papers are from the Spring Abound collection. The bow was the final touch; I used black stitched ribbon for some punch.
Now, be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy blog to see what sketch the other gals chose and to be inspired all over again.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

super fun Tina...love the colors!

ShareThis