Monday, June 4, 2012

Enjoy Every Moment

The Viva la Verve sketch to start of June is a keeper; I love all those shapes. I was also able to use this for the challenge at Crazy 4 challenges blog, C4C139, which was to have a butterfly on your card.

I started with some papers from Webster's Pages Summer Picnic & Everyday Poetry collection. The palette is pretty soft with little punches of color throughout.

The sentiment is from PTI's Anniversary set this year, Pretty Peonies. I finally earned it and it came in the mail last week. I also stamped over the sentiment with the crackle background (also from PTI) in yellow ink to tone down all the "white" space on the sentiment panel; it was looking a little harsh against the softness of the dp.

The ribbon matches the Webster's Pages Summer Picnic & Everyday Poetry collection, it's so pretty and easy to tie. I added some gems to the bottom left corner as well as the butterfly body.

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Perrrrrfect!! Those shapes are delightful! This is just a wonderful creation!

ShareThis