Friday, June 8, 2012

Father's Day 2012

With Father's Day right around the corner, I thought I had better get started with a few cards. My dad is a coffee-holic, so I thought a coffee themed card would be the way to go.

I grabbed some masculine papers; these are from Authentique's Loyal collection and they couldn't be more perfect for Father's Day. I got mine at StopandScrap.

After deciding on Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge, SSSC160; I cut all the elements for this card with my Cameo. The crowning jewel is the to go cup and sleeve; it's stinking adorable. The sleeve was run through my crimper to look even more adorable. The steam is from Lil Inker's Coffee Cozies set.The sentiment on the outside and inside of the file folder is from W Plus 9's Woodgrain Silhouettes.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

EXcellent!

alienanessa said...

Holy crap, that is stinkin' COOL! That coffee to-go cup and sleeve are genius! The colors? Perfect!!

ShareThis