Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Echo Park's Paradise Beach papers (available at StopandScrap) lent themselves wonderfully to the Color Throwdown challenge this week, CTD198.

I also used this week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO247; this week is round or square and I opted for square.

I used some stamps from Verve, they are a perfect match for the papers.

Well, that's it for me. I am going to my parents' tomorrow to convince Cody to come back home; he's been down there a week spending time with them and with his cousins. They've been swimming, gaming, and fighting....at least the fighting didn't start til they had been together for 4-5 days. But, the house is entirely too quiet without him and I just miss him like crazy.

1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Did Cody come back LOL??!! The colors on this are fantastic!

ShareThis