Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sky's the Limit


Duke's 2nd cousin graduated from High School this year and is headed to college in the fall. I wanted to make a gift card holder for her as I am sure that there will be lots of shopping to do before then. We don't know her well, but I don't know many girls that don't like bright colors.

I used this octagon card shape for the front; choosing colorful papers of delightful patterns from Echo Park's Summer Days collection. I popped up most of the hexagons for a little more dimension.

I pierced the paper beneath the sentiment from PTI's Up Up & Away.

I used this tutorial from Silhouette America to make the insert for the gift card; we just need to pick it up so I can get this in the mail.


1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Too cool with those shapes!! Great colors!

ShareThis