Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bird-Day

It's Thursday, and that means it's time for another sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS67. This is another one I am sure I'll use again, it's a fun one.

The images are from Singing Silhouette, isn't that branch adorable?! I added some berry clusters to the branch as well as a super cute bird.

Here is the sketch, hope you can play along with us. I hope you'll stop by the My Time Made Easy blog to see what the rest of the team came up with. And, you can find out how you can be our Prize Package winner just by playing along with us!





3 comments:

alienanessa said...

Good gravy, lady, this is too adorable! Looove how all the wonderful colors came together! And that background paper, I stinkin' LOVE it!!! But the overstamping on the image is delightful.

alienanessa said...

I have no idea why I said "But the..." Why the but?

Cat said...

Gorgeous card, Tina! LOVE the colors you chose! Soooo pretty!

ShareThis