Monday, July 30, 2012

Grammy's Sewing Kit

ETA: Sorry I had to post this twice, I deleted my original post and had to re-create it.

I have some exciting news to share! I am part of the My Time Made Easy Design Team! It's a dream come true!

For the August Release, there are some new and exciting products. Today, I get to feature Grammy's Sewing Kit. It's a super cool box with a fun & interactive opening. I used it as it was intended- a sewing kit. 

I used my favorite print from a new digital paper pack, Buttons N Bits for the decorative layers of the box itself and for the card. The top of the box was also decorated with a digital stamp, from Grammy's Sewing Kit, that I colored in PSE9 and cut using the Well Rounded Cut File.

The inside of the box contains a travel sewing kit, the tomato/ strawberry pin cushion, so cut needle threaders, and some embroidery floss that I wrapped around the Ribbon Card Cut File.


I made the card with the same colors as the box but added a few patterns from another new digital paper pack called Grammy's Pretty Patterns.  I colored the polka dot print as well as the gingham print to match my original sheet of paper; I love that I can do that!


The tag for both the box and the card were designed in PSE9; I just took advantage of the print and cut feature in Silhouette Studio to make it easier for me to cut them to size.

Be sure to visit the ladies I have listed below, they also have some inspiration for you!

Lauren  
 
 The new products will be available on August 1st.


 

5 comments:

alienanessa said...

OH lady, that is spectacular! I can't believe that template, I'm so in love with that thing, along with the In A Pinch, I have fallen in love with this template!!!

alienanessa said...

Sorry about repeating myself...the move hasn't gone very smoothly and I'm not quite myself yet :-(

~amy~ said...

super huge congrats..sheesh, check out all this fabulous goodness:)

Farida Rone said...

Hi Tina,
I just love what you did with the Grammy's!!! It is gorgeous and the card is super cute. Wonderful work.
Hugs,
Farida

Lori said...

Welcome - so glad you're creating with us! Your sewing set is wonderful!

ShareThis