Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Blue Birthday

The sketch from My Time Made Easy for this week, MTMEPPS66, threw me for a loop. I was completely stumped.

I started by printing some of the new papers, Blue Birthday, and just fell in love with the Number Crazy print; I thought it would look great with the Zag pattern also found in the pack.

I then just made a simple 3-d bow for the bottom of the image panel; I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from Just For You in white. Lastly, I just wrapped the whole thing in some pretty twine.

I hope you head on over to the My Time Made Easy blog; you can see the sketch as well as inspiration from the rest of the design team. We'd love to see what you do with it! You can also find out how you can win this month's prize pack just for playing along.

2 comments:

alienanessa said...

I can totally see why you love the Number Crazy print...fantastic here! And wrapping the corners in Twinery was genius!

Melissa Craig said...

Very fun birthday card! Love all those numbers, great way to feature them.

ShareThis