Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Release: Sew Fruity

Today, we have a group post for My Time Made Easy's August Release. Everything is available for purchase today!

I am showing you a new box called Slice. It's perfect for any type of fruity gifts you give throughout the year. I made some fruit chews (recipe at the end of the post) to place in my box today; in fact, I'll be packaging these chews up to send with Cody's friends and family attending his birthday party this weekend.

I cut the Slice template (at 80%) with papers from Grammy's Pretty Patterns papers; the All Tied Up Rectangle cut file was used to wrap around the cello bag. You can see that I changed the size of that shape dramatically; it's so easy to do. I just added some ribbon and tied it off with a button and twine to make it a little prettier. The sentiment and image are from Tooty Fruity and Tooty Fruity sentiments stamp sets. The watermelon was colored in PSE9 and then I used the print and cut feature of my Cameo to cut it out.



Lauren also has some fun stuff to show you, she's using this month's Cut Files. You don't want to miss her post!

Here is the recipe for the Jell-O Fruit Chews. I've recently seen a few more recipes that use fruit juice concentrate or fruit juice, so if you want a healthier alternative, be sure to look for those. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Laurel said...

Tina this is so very sweet, love it!

Farida Rone said...

Hi Tina,
Your creation is so cute. Just love it!
Hugs,
Farida

Tangii said...

What an adorable set! Love the patterned papers on the Slice :)

alienanessa said...

Wowy, that is just fantastic!

ShareThis