Thursday, August 16, 2012

Brighten Your Day

Ok, it's Thursday and that means that My Time Made Easy has another fun sketch challenge for you.

I started with paper from the Bee Mine paper pack; the colors are so fun. Images are from Bee-Loved and I, again, used the print and cut feature in Silhouette Studio for the image panel. I never thought I'd use that feature, but I gotta tell ya, I love it. It's especially wonderful with digital stamps! The bee's wings were coated with stickles to be super sparkly!

Now, be sure to check out the My Time Made Easy blog to see even more inspiration from my DT sisters using this fun sketch, MTMEPPS69; and to see how you can win this month's prize just for playing along.


1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Lady, I absolutely love that background paper, the yellow half hexagons are awesome(!!) and that bee is too cool, I'm serious!!

ShareThis