Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feel Better Soon

Here we are at Day 4 of the Anni-Verve-Sary challenges, this one was to make a CAS card. I still managed some layers, but I think this card still qualifies.

The band-aid is a strip of Fine Linen cardstock that has been embossed using a polka dot embossing folder; I just used the debossed side. I layered on some rectangles of cardstock and then embossed around it with a stylus to emulate a true band-aid.

The sentiment is from My Time Made Easy's A Spot of Tea. Lastly, the little heart finishes things off- a kiss to make it feel all better.


2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Lady, I immediately thought band aid so you rocked this completely. Genius on using the debossed side, it's absolutely phenomenal!!

Karen said...

This lil' band-aid is so cute!! Adorable card!!!

ShareThis