Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HB2U Cody


Today is my Cody's 11th birthday! Happy Birthday sweet boy!

I can hardly believe that he's 11 and he just started 6th grade a few days ago. They grow up too fast.

I used the sketch, FTL201, from the cleanandsimple blog to make this super easy birthday card for the birthday boy. I also stamped the mat panel under the cut outs with the Crackle Background from PTI; then accented with a flourish or two from PTI's Fancy Flourishes. I used the colors we chose for his birthday party, summery and fresh.

Super simple, super cute!


2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Duuuuuuuuuude!! Happy birthday!! We just moved, Cody, but as soon as I find what we got you, I'll be shipping it out ASAP!!! By the way, moving stinks!! But 11th birthdays don't!!

alienanessa said...

And mom, you rocked it with this card!! Soooo unique, I love it!

ShareThis