Thursday, August 2, 2012

Post Release Day

Today, the My Time Made Easy Design Team is pairing the new with the old. I have chosen an older template called Tricky Treat Tote and the new papers from Grammy's Pretty Patterns. I chose this gorgeous floral with a classic gingham for both the card and the tote.

The tag for the tote was made with the Well Rounded stamp set; the elements were colored in PSE9 to match the paper. I then used the print and cut feature of my Cameo as well as the Well Rounded Tag cut file cut them out.

My card is also for this week's sketch, MTMEPPS68; it was pretty fun to put together. I used a sentiment from the new Tooty Fruity Sentiments stamp set.


I used a combination of sheer ribbon and twine to accent the horizontal panels.

I cannot express how fun this release has been and I hope I've inspired you to get out your templates and stamps and get busy!

You'll also want to visit the following designers to find out what they were inspired to use:



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

pink...i love pink!

Lisa Kind said...

What a beautiful set Tina! I love that template...it's one of my favs! Great job this month! Welcome to the team!

alienanessa said...

Absolutely magnificent!

ShareThis