Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful

It's Thursday and it's time for a new sketch at My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS70. I went with a fall themed card as I am wishing for cooler weather.

The image and sentiment are from Thankful; I used the print and cut feature to cut out the sentiment panel and the leaf image. I actually colored with my copics, it sure has been a while.

The dp is from the Vintage Plaid collection; I was really drawn to the orange sheet. I added some pearls and gems as well as a sweet little bow to dress everything up.

Be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy blog to see more inspiration using this sketch from the rest of the design team. We hope you find time to play along; remember, there's a prize every month!

Today, the peeks for the My Time Made Easy September Release begin, you are NOT going to want to miss it!


2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Just love that ribbon and the coloring on the leaves, wowy!!

Karen said...

I love the fall colors & that super cute ribbon!! Great card!

ShareThis