Friday, August 31, 2012

There's No Place Like Gnome

Welcome to Day 2 of My Time Made Easy's September Release! We are showcasing the Mush-Room House template today. How stinkin' adorable is that mushroom?!

I filled the bottom with some Raisinets, yum! And decorated with some punched circles that I coated with stickles. Looks magical.

The Mush-Room House was topped with a large daisy using the Flutters and Flowers cut file. I adore this flower! I also used the leaves from the Flutters and Flowers cut file, omitting the cut out and then scoring down the middle before adhering to the template.

The daisy was decorated with a cute yellow button threaded with some white crochet thread. The petals were fluffed up as well, looks much better than leaving them flat.

Here is the card and envelope that will accompany this gift. I used the print and cut feature in the Silhouette Studio software to make the image label; the image is from the Gretchen and Gregory Gnome stamp set, the label from the new Fabulous Frames cut file.

You'll also want to visit the other ladies that are showcasing this template today:


All the new products will be available for purchase tomorrow!

8 comments:

Romaine said...

Tina, I love the red with the yellow dots and the sweet flower on the top! So pretty!

Farida Rone said...

Hi Tina,
What a lovely creations. Love them all.
Hugs,
Farida

Julia Aston said...

This is my FAV of all the samples! love the dots and daisy on the top of your fun mushroom - and your coordinating card is super!

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh, Tina ... you 'had me' at polka dots! This set couldn't be any cuter ... love the daisy on the top of the mushroom :)

alienanessa said...

Absolutely perfect, wowy!! Just love the colors on the mushroom and the card is delicious!!!

~amy~ said...

whoa whoa whoa...love it!

katy tarzia said...

Hi Tina: I falling in love with you so sweet creation.

Terri said...

Super cute! Where did you get the pp you used on the card?

ShareThis