Thursday, September 13, 2012

Botanical Strength

It's time for a new sketch from My Time Made Easy, MTMEPPS71; this week we've got a classic sketch for you to sample.

I used the digital version of Bold Botanicals; isn't that flower fantastically beautiful?! The sentiment was added at the bottom of the cardstock, I just cut it to size for the card front.

It was great to use my copics again; I might actually be interested in coloring again. LOL A strip of paper and some ribbon finishes things off. A few final touches are the gems and I sprayed the front with some Mr. Huey spray in Shine. I love, love, love it!


Here's a close up of the shimmer it adds.

Be sure to stop by the My Time Made Easy blog to see even more inspiration using this sketch; the DT gals really rock it out! And, you can find out how you can win this month's prize pack just by playing along with us!


6 comments:

yvette said...

I love the paper selected and the font of the sentiments really great card

alienanessa said...

Oooooooh, I can see the shimmer, awesome that you captured that in the photo!! This is gorgeous, and considering that you have every single Copic {sketch or the other kind?} marker in your possession, your fan club is awaiting more coloring hehehehehehehehehe

alienanessa said...

...the other kind being Caio I guess LOL

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card Tina! I love the clean, fresh look to this card and the flower is lovely. The gingham ribbon just finishes it off perfectly.

Cat said...

Beautiful card, Tina! Such gorgeous details and pretty shine!

Nancy said...

LOVE, love LOVE this card! Your coloring is very well done and I love your color choices. Awesome!

ShareThis