Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Buzzing By

Following this week's sketch from the clean&simple blog, FTL206, I set out to make a bright and sunny card.

I immediately thought to use this cute hexagon pattern; I just stamped the cutouts with flowers from My Time Made Easy's Sensational Stems in a color to match background paper.

The lil bee was coated with stickles; I couldn't wait to use the gingham print again. The sentiment is from BeeLoved, I just used the print and cut feature once again to get it in the perfect position.


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super love this tina!

alienanessa said...

Hexagons are by no means my fave, but this thing is a beauty!!!! Loooove the addition of Stickles! I just found my box of them over the weekend; wonder if they still work after a coupla years??!!

ShareThis