Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Halloween

When I saw all those glorious layers, I knew I had to play along with this week's Mojo Monday sketch, MOJO257. I am in a Halloween state of mind and grabbed Midnight Feast from WaltzingMouse Stamps.

I created the library card by using the print and cut feature in Silhouette Studio; the circle is also a creation in Silhouette Studio. I used the rhinestone feature to make the small circles...love this! The witch was embossed with detail embossing powder, I kept the extra bits of embossing powder on the image panel for effect.


2 comments:

alienanessa said...

**Swooooooooon** I absolutely ADORE Halloween cards, LOVE that holiday! The world should get the day off, too much fun to be had stuck at some job!! This is great, love how all the elements you used came together!!

Karen said...

Fantastic card, I love it!! We must be on the same wave length, I am all about Halloween recently!!

ShareThis