Saturday, September 29, 2012

Holly Jolly Preview Day 1


Here we are with My Time Made Easy's October release--and boy, is it a good one! Today, we're showing off 3 templates; I've got Candy Wrapper. First of all, how cute, right?! Reminiscent of the peppermint candies you find this time of year (well, they're available all year) and associate with the holidays; this will certainly impress its recipient.

I went classic with my colors because I had a lip gloss set that was perfect for this template; I've had it a while, just saving for the perfect project. My template is sized at 75% of the original and is still quite roomy.

I tied the ends off with some Maraschino twine from The Twinery, another perfect match for this project.


I used a sentiment from Homemade Holidays stamp set, using the print and cut feature in Silhouette Studio; I matted it with a cute li'l label from Homemade Holiday Labels cut file.

The beauty of digital stamps is that projects like this can be easily mass produced; I can fit several of these labels on a sheet of paper. Once you print, you let your machine cut it out for you; each and every one of them will be the same size and the same color.

I hope you've enjoyed my project today and I hope you'll visit all the other gals, we've got lots to show you.



Me---you are here


5 comments:

Kimberly Morrow said...

Way too cute! Love the lipgloss that goes with it. Don't you love it when you have something that goes with a project so well? Great job!

papercraftnut said...

Love your peppermint candy box. Super cute! This would be a great box to fill with Christmas treats for my kids' classes. Tracy:)

Lisa Kind said...

This is so cute Tina! I love how you had some lip gloss to match the box! Great gift idea!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Love the gloss that coordinates! Super duper cute!

alienanessa said...

Can't even begin to tell you how much I love this box! There's something about the swirl of peppermints that captures my eye! Totally dig this!

ShareThis