Monday, September 17, 2012

Love Potion


When I saw last week's Sweet Sunday sketch, SSSC167; I knew I wanted to make a halloween card. I pulled out my Chemistry set from There She Goes.The beakers and tubes were colored in classic halloween colors and then I added some crystal effects. The smallest beaker was traced in my Cameo and then cut out and stamped. I am having so much fun doing this. Of course, with the size of my stamp collection, this process might take some time.

I also used the new paper from Echo Park called Chillingsworth Manor; it's such a cool paper pack. I cut a banner for the border and tied a big, fluffy bow around the whole thing.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Adorable Halloween card!!

alienanessa said...

Oh my good gracious, this is adorable!! I loooooove how you did all the beakers!! They look like they have actual liquid in them!

ShareThis