Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nutty For You

I have been in love, love, love with this acorn image from Paper Smooches, Falling For You, since I first saw it. I'm happy I finally have it! So happy, in fact, I inked it up right away. LOL

I used Chupa's sketch from last week, SSC77, for the layout. Of course, I was too late to link up, but that's ok. I grabbed some older MME papers from the Stella and Rose line; the colors are reminiscent of fall.

I scanned the image and traced it in Silhouette Studio; then sized it so that I'm able to cut my mats with it. Yahoo! I just colored the acorn to match the papers and added it to the card with some boosters.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it! I made a card with that set last night... will go live on Thursday. I love that acorn!

alienanessa said...

Holy crap, that is fantastic! Looove all the papers you chose!

ShareThis