Friday, September 7, 2012

Retro Smooches

I downloaded this super cute cupcake (it's a freebie) from the Paper Smooches site and was determined to use it for a birthday card. The layout for this one is inspired by Deconstructed Sketch 68. I'll be using it again, and this time I won't forget the smaller circles above and below the image panel, jeez!

In any case, the cupcake was opened in Silhouette Designer Edition and then I used the print and cut feature to get it perfectly matted before cutting.

I colored it to match the papers and then added some googlie eyes and some stickles for the cherry. I drew in the smile with a sharpie. The cupcake was mounted onto a Wobbler sent to me by my sweet friend Anessa. So when you touch the cupcake, it wobbles back and forth, the googlie eyes go crazy! It's so cute.

I also tied a piece a ribbon around the cherry stem to act as a hair bow.


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

delish:)

happy friday Tina!

alienanessa said...

OHHHH
MY
WORD!!!

Love **swoon** Love **swoon** Love **swoon** Love **swoon** Love **swoon**

This is spectacular!! And thanks for pointing to those freebies, holy moly, I'm soooo behind the times! Have a superb weekend!

Renee said...

Awesome! Love the whole card!

ShareThis