Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September: A Year in Review

Today, the My Time Made Easy design team is sharing some inspiration using some older products.

I needed to package up some K-Cups for some friends and used My Time Made Easy's Oh K Dokey cut file and Fancy a Cuppa stamp set as well as the Just for You and Grab a Cup stamp sets to decorate both the box as well as each individual K-Cup.

I really love the little checkbox stamp; it was easy to re-size and use. I, of course, used the print and cut feature of Silhouette Studio to help me get it perfect.

Be sure you visit the rest of the design team today, we all have something to share with you.



2 comments:

alienanessa said...

Lady, I am soooooo close to having a creative room for myself, and I can't WAIT to be making things like this! This creation makes me WANT a Keurig!

Lori said...

What a cute set! That check off stamp is darling!

ShareThis