Saturday, September 1, 2012

Something Sweet

It's Release Day for My Time Made Easy! The September Release has been super fun and is available for purchase today! What are you getting?

Today I get to show you the Apothecary Jar template; it's HUGE when assembled at the original size. I started with some black textured cardstock since it matches most kitchens; this'll be going to a friend of mine. She'll be able to leave it out on the counter if she wishes.

I went with the Flutters and Flowers Color Me Pretty paper pack, the classic prints were just perfect for my project. I fancy gingham and dots together, makes me happy!

I wanted to package up an assortment of teas, some honey, and some sweet little almond cookies.

I placed 4 Twining teas in the Cutesy Cover which I sized to fit the size of the tea bags. I opted to use the same papers as the Apothecary Jar; you gotta love coordinating everything! The daisy from Flutters and Flowers was dressed up using a small yellow button.

I dressed up the honey jar as well, using more of the paper from Flutters and Flowers Color Me Pretty as well as images from Apothecary Labels. The label was adhered over a sweet daisy from Flutters and Flowers.

Last up are some little almond thins cookies. I packaged them into the Under Cover template using just some black and white cardstock. I altered it to size and then just tied a pretty ribbon around the edge of the box.

Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team, we all have projects today:



Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my project.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina you have been such a wonderfull addition to the team. Your work is stunning and inspiring. We are so happy to have you with us. Everything you've made is just lovely! Lauren

Kimberly Morrow said...

Such a fantastic job. I absolutely love this. It is so good to have you on the team!

Karen said...

Wow, this is amazing Tina! Fantastic job!!

alienanessa said...

Just wonderful!! Love all your little touches too!

llkalus said...

Wow! The black and white are AWESOME! :D

ShareThis