Monday, September 10, 2012

Warm Wishes

I have been neglecting my cute Paper Smooches stamps, the images here are from Hot Concoctions. Since I recently learned how to use stamped images to make matching die cuts (with Silhouette Studio), I immediately started with this stamp set.

The to go cups were stamped and then colored with my copics; still getting back in the groove with those. I paper pieced the cup sleeve and then added some fun flock for texture and to convey some extra warmth...hence the sentiment.

I used some cozy papers from Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic; I have to say that I love this pack even though I wasn't crazy about it when I picked it up.


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love it Tina! Have a great week!

alienanessa said...

Well, here you go with awesome papers, Copic coloring, adding that flock for warm, and the sketch is awesome!

ShareThis