Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome Baby Girl

Our family welcomed another beautiful baby girl into the world on Labor Day. Since they don't live near us, we have to rely on Facebook as a means of communicating; it's nice to be able to "be there" from miles away. My brother and his family are moving to Tennessee by February 2013 and to say that I'm elated is an understatement; I miss them so much. And, it'll be nice to see all these little ones in person. Let the kisses & hugs begin!

Anyway, I made a card to send to the new parents as well as a hair bow for our new girl. I also included more for some of the other girls in the family, I don't want them to feel left out. Now, I have to figure out what to send the 2 boys, I don't think they want hair bows.


1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Love love and love! What is it about onesie card that I love so? Talk about the perfect ribbon for hair bows, jeeze!

ShareThis