Monday, September 3, 2012

Yummy Treat Box

Have you enjoyed the September Release? Lauren always impresses!

Today, we get to pair an older product with the new products; I love these challenges. I've got Halloween on the brain and I knew I wanted to use the new papers this month.

I cut out the Well Contained template using 2 new papers from the Hauntingly Homemade paper pack. I love, love, love, the text sheet.

The image is from Apothecary Labels, I just colored it in PSE9; the label frame is from the Fabulous Frames cut file. I adore the shapes in this cut file.

A little ribbon and cookies for the box calls this one done!

Be sure to visit the following ladies to see how they were inspired:



1 comment:

alienanessa said...

That is soooo cute!! I'd *swoon* over this big time!!

ShareThis