Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Falling For You

Laurel's Inspired By challenge #43 was right up my alley this week; I love fall and acorns are quickly becoming a favorite image. This Paper Smooches acorn is quite possibly my favorite stamp ever.

I wanted a neutral color palette since the inspiration photo was all about neutrals; I added the two strips as an emulation of the rolls of the napkin and just placed the acorn on top. The bottom portion of the acorn is adorned with lots of gold glitter; in the inspiration photo it looks like gold paint or gold leafing.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this card! I too love that acorn!

alienanessa said...

Your acorn is fabulous! Looooove those two strips of paper, and the neutral pallet is so fall-y!

~amy~ said...

gold glitz...I LOVE IT.

ShareThis