Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Bill


Today, we're having blog hop for Bill, who is the amazing husband of my sweet friend, Anessa. Happy Birthday Bill! You should have arrived here from Amy's blog; if not, you can start at Anessa's blog to see everything from the beginning.

I grabbed this cute li'l pup from Paper Smooches Chubby Chums; adding him to a polaroid cut out and embellishing him with some crystal effects on those crazy eyes.

The clouds were adhered on the edge of the frame, just peeking over. And, I wrapped it up with a big orange bow. 


The sentiment was stamped in white and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Isn't that paw print just the cutest?


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling card Tina...I love all the orange and the chevron cards...toooo fun!

June Houck said...

Super adorable dog and a fabulous birthday card, Tina.

alienanessa said...

Awe. Awwwww. Ahhhhhhhmazing!!

The colors and those chevron clouds and that bow and those eyes and the polaroid, too perfect for words. This creation is wonderful. I can't thank you enough for helping make this day phenomenal. I don't have the words.

***swoon***

terri foltz said...

This is a great one Tina!! I have that stamp set and have never thought to put glossy accents on the eyes! Thanks for the inspiration.

I totally LOVE the orange and blue of this. And the way you colored the dog!! Love him!!

Happy Birthday Bill!!

ShareThis