Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Birthday


It's Thursday and that means we have a new sketch for you, MTMEPPS74.

I used the sailboat from Seas the Day, sentiments from Sentimental Occasions; each of the elements was cut with my Cameo.

The boat itself was colored with copics, I added swipes of colorless blender to emulate a weathered look. All my elements in front of the lighthouse are popped up for dimension.

I added some black hemp cord and a cute little green button to finish things off.

Please be sure to visit the rest of the design team to see more inspiration using this sketch as well as to find out how you can win this month's prize package just by playing along.

2 comments:

Vanessa and Yvette said...

I love the card!!

alienanessa said...

Oh my good lord, that thing is splendid! Obviously the blue in back is perfect, and the swiping for the weathered look? BRILLiant!

ShareThis