Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Joy to the World

Today I get to show you a super cool template from My Time Made Easy called Gifted. Oh my goodness, it's so cute! 

I used traditional Christmas colors for my box, mostly because I wanted to use this sheet of paper (celebrate the season) from the new 'Tis the Season paper pack...yum!

The box itself is really easy to put together and allows lots of options for paper choices, each side could be a different color. The box was sized at 80% and I have lots of room for my treats, some yummy chocolate chip cookies.


I also used the Perfect Poinsettia Pretty Pieces cut file to decorate the front. I added loads of stickles for some sparkle. 

I made a card to match; this card has a window that opens to reveal a message inside. The sentiment is from Homemade Holidays Sentiments; it was just colored to match the paper and then adhered inside.


Here is a view of the inside; looks pretty awesome. I truly can't wait to make more of these type of cards. A plain petal envelope finishes this off.

Be sure to visit the rest of the gals, they all have some great stuff to show you.






1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Stinkin' awesome lady! I'm so totally buying this template when I get back into purchasing mode! Loooove that little card!

ShareThis