Thursday, October 11, 2012

Keep Calm

Today we have another great sketch from My Time Made Easy,  MTMEPPS73; this one is lots of fun. I used the Hauntingly Homemade Labels stamp set along with the Hauntingly Homemade cut file to make the image panel.

The label was colored in PSE9; I used the print and cut feature of Silhouette Studio to cut it out. Instead of tying ribbon all the way around the image panel, I just threaded a button with some hemp cord and attached it to a hemp cord bow.

Be sure to visit the rest of the Design Team, they really rocked it out; you'll also want to visit the MTME blog to see the sketch as well as find out how you can win this month's prize package just by playing along.



1 comment:

alienanessa said...

Holy crap, that sketch is fantastic! I totally love that delicious green background with the contrast of the X black paper!

ShareThis