Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No Bones About It

WOW! Can you believe it's time for My Time Made Easy's November Release?! Lauren's got lots of goodies this month; well, she does every month. Today, I have the new No Bones About It template and I've used Pawsitively Sweet, our new stamp set as well. Both are perfect for giving treats to our furry friends as well as to any pet owner.


I used a bright pink cardstock for the No Bones About It template since we have a female dog; the paper from Just Perfect emulates a striped sweater that she has. We're going to use this template as a treat holder for her; it's roomy enough for the variety of treats she loves.


I just love that big bow using the Abra Bow Dabra cut file; it's amazing and soooo easy to put together! I also cut some dovetails on some paper strips to add to either side of the bow.


I used some canvas textured paper for the bow, I do love the subtle texture it adds to any project. And, since the paper is on the thinner side, I think it looks a little more voluminous as well. Plus, the thinner paper doesn't crease.


The treats have been re-packaged in a cello bag that I topped with a bag topper. The bone image is from the new stamp set, Pawsitively Sweet and the sentiment from On Display 1 was added to the center. I used my Silhouette's print & cut feature to cut out the bone to attach to the bow. I love that about digital stamps, it's so easy to manipulate them.



On this close up, you can see how well the digital stamps print and how great the Silhouette cuts images out.

Thanks for looking at my projects today, be sure to visit the other gals I have listed below, they have lots to show you!






3 comments:

Tangii said...

This is soooo cute and I LOVE that bow!!!

terri foltz said...

That box is adorable!! Nice work. LOVE THAT BOW!!

Lori said...

This looks fab with that wonderful bow!

ShareThis